Venice Arrhythmias 2017
Fondazione Giorgio Cini
For three days in the suggestive scenario of S. Giorgio Island and the amazing Venice lagoon, the historical workshop of Venice Arrhythmias will come to life, showing all its tradition of excellence and innovation.
All the aspects of cardiac arrhythmias (from epidemiology, to pathophysiology, natural history, diagnosis, prognosis and treatment) will be simultaneously dealt with in different rooms by over 300 invited speakers, all internationally renowned leaders in the field of clinical arrhythmology, electrophysiology and cardiac pacing.
Participants will improve their medical know-how by interacting/networking with the leading experts in the field of arrhythmias and will be updated on the most recent developments and trends in the field.
A variety of new sessions and events will be presented at the upcoming edition, especially thanks to a wide range of interactive and practical sessions, including Meet the pioneers. It’s a great time to share and discuss all together, following the friendly line which is one of the strengths that characterize VA in 2017.
In this edition, more than ever, we want to encourage the young and emerging leaders to be active protagonists of the event: come and see our mentoring program!
The main themes of our XV edition will be, among others:
- arrhythmogenic hereditary syndromes
- arrhythmias in the elderly
- antithrombotic therapy for cardiac arrhythmias
- cardiac arrhythmia surgery: where are we and where are we going
- go back to the basic EP; HF, CRT and more: evolution of technology and impact on the outcome
- how to predict and prevent sudden death in different clinical settings
- lead extraction and device infection 2017 update; leadless pacemaker: pearls and pitfalls
- lifestyle modification as treatment for AF
- remote monitoring of cardiac arrhythmias/device
- sport and arrhythmias
- syncope summit
- update on clinical trials on cardiac arrhythmias
- value of cardiac MRI in the management of cardiac arrhythmias
- zoom in VT ablation
- AF management from A to Z: current issues
- role of standard ECG in the era of interventional arrhythmology
- how to manage cardiac arrhythmias in different clinical setting
- special emphasis will be given to the most recent technological developments and innovations, and to complex cases of interventional arrhythmology and live cases from EP lab
See you at VA2017, October 25-27, 2017!
Antonio Raviele, MD, FEHRA, FESC, FHRS
Andrea Natale, MD, FHRS
Sakis Themistoclakis, MD, PhD