MONACO USA ARRHYTHMIA COURSE
This course is in addition to the standard academic training programs in electrophysiology. The aim is to focus on complex, forgotten or rarely taught concepts and arrhythmia mechanisms. Training will take place in a relaxed atmosphere, with all four organisers present for the duration
of the course.
- To understand the experimental basis of ventricular and supra ventricular arrhythmia ablation. To understand the embryological basis of ventricular and supra ventricular arrhythmia substrate development
- To understand the normal and abnormal anatomy for the electrophysiologist.
- To use and understand various types of electrogram recordings.
- To identify and discuss the ECG aspect of complex ventricular and supra ventricular arrhythmia
- To design the various ablation approaches of ventricular and supra ventricular arrhythmia.
The Princess Grace Hospital Centre
1, Avenue Pasteur
BP 489 - MC 98012 MONACO Cedex